DESTINATION SERVICES NEW ORLEANS
Moving to a place full of new culture, customs and cost of living doesn’t have to be intimidating. Armstrong’s international move coordinators can orient and equip you with familiarity of your new community before you even arrive.
- Pre-decision consultation
- Social security and driver’s license assistance
- Lease signing assistance
- Move-in inspection assistance
- Preview program/familiarization touring
- Home purchase assistance
- Full-service home finding
- Escorted rental touring
- Cost of living analysis (COLA)
- School assistance
- Settling in assistance
- Departure services
- "I’m very impressed with support and friendliness throughout the process. No damage to my household items. All and all a good experience!"
D.U., June 2015
- "Our coordinator from Armstrong-New Orleans deserves a huge applause. She handled our move from day one with the utmost care. She was readily available to answer all my calls, answered appropriately and was very receptive to my requests all through this process. She went out of her way to make this move a wonderful experience for us. She is the most important reason I will be coming back to United for all my future moving needs. Thank you, Meredith!"
S.T., July 2015
- "I was happy with all who worked on our move. Everyone was very polite, respectful and nice."
B.C., July 2015
- "Professional and efficient. Thank you for a great move!"
K.P., June 2015
- "Excellent customer service and communication. Everyone was great to work with!"
U.B., June 2015