Pursuing Armstrong’s Mission Statement requires that we work together – with our team and our Customers – in order to “deliver excellence in quality… and customer satisfaction.”
Our culture is built upon seven foundational DNA elements, one of which directly affects quality—Value. About Value, we believe “Customers define; we deliver it.” That means we purposefully look at everything we do through the eyes of those we serve. Quality is ever-evolving and every-changing, so we, too, must continue to change in order to elevate our customers’ experience.
In view of ISO 9001:2008 compliance and led by a Six Sigma Yellow Belt, we know the proven processes that result in consistently superior outcomes. Facilitating these outcomes begins with hiring background-checked individuals who align with our foundational principles and training all team members in adherence with our quality standards. At the implementation stage and in recurring review meetings, we adapt these process steps to support client-specific preferences. Our proprietary move management system continuously measures process compliance with critical-to-quality steps.
While measurement methods vary, we collect customer-relevant feedback to quantify performance. After thorough consideration of client-specific goals and preferences, data are collected via analytical survey tools, receipt of anecdotal feedback and customer interviews. Results are utilized internally for recognition and coaching, and externally in client review meetings.
Team member training, coaching, compensation, recognition and promotion are aligned in support of key metrics. Certified training courses address both technical and interpersonal skills. Exemplary performance is recognized and celebrated in a variety of ways. When performance falls short, we analyze causative factors and take corrective actions, fostering client retention, customer referrals and continuous improvement.
See more details under Recognition.
- "I’m very impressed with support and friendliness throughout the process. No damage to my household items. All and all a good experience!"
D.U., June 2015
- "Our coordinator from Armstrong-New Orleans deserves a huge applause. She handled our move from day one with the utmost care. She was readily available to answer all my calls, answered appropriately and was very receptive to my requests all through this process. She went out of her way to make this move a wonderful experience for us. She is the most important reason I will be coming back to United for all my future moving needs. Thank you, Meredith!"
S.T., July 2015
- "I was happy with all who worked on our move. Everyone was very polite, respectful and nice."
B.C., July 2015
- "Professional and efficient. Thank you for a great move!"
K.P., June 2015
- "Excellent customer service and communication. Everyone was great to work with!"
U.B., June 2015