LONG DISTANCE CORPORATE MOVING NEW ORLEANS
As an industry leader with the majority of our moves stemming from corporate national accounts, Armstrong is able to partner with organizations of all sizes. We consider our clients to not only be our customers, but also our partners. Recognizing the importance of your talent management and the impact that your employees’ moves have on your business, Armstrong considers all aspects of relocation when customizing your program.
- Policy consulting and development
- Household goods move management
- Group moving
- Lump sum
- Movement of household goods
- Full-service containers
- Customized reporting
- Online move tracking
- Valuation coverage
- Claims management
- Short-term and long-term storage
- Crating and specialty packing
- Executive level concierge services
- Declutter, staging and organizing
- Utility connection services
- Realtor selection and home marketing plan
- Cash-back reimbursement on home sale and home purchase
- Free destination information packet
- Temporary living
- Mortgage assistance
Contact Armstrong to add value and customize your mobility program today.
- "I’m very impressed with support and friendliness throughout the process. No damage to my household items. All and all a good experience!"
D.U., June 2015
- "Our coordinator from Armstrong-New Orleans deserves a huge applause. She handled our move from day one with the utmost care. She was readily available to answer all my calls, answered appropriately and was very receptive to my requests all through this process. She went out of her way to make this move a wonderful experience for us. She is the most important reason I will be coming back to United for all my future moving needs. Thank you, Meredith!"
S.T., July 2015
- "I was happy with all who worked on our move. Everyone was very polite, respectful and nice."
B.C., July 2015
- "Professional and efficient. Thank you for a great move!"
K.P., June 2015
- "Excellent customer service and communication. Everyone was great to work with!"
U.B., June 2015