Gary Browning, General Manager
Gary Browning joined Armstrong in 2014. As General Manager, he is responsible for overseeing the agency operations, customer service and sales performance. In addition, he serves as the Agency Safety and Quality Representative, overseeing all personnel, equipment and facility safety. Prior to Armstrong, Browning served in various capacities within the moving industry—helper, driver, packer, operations manager, terminal manager, commercial and logistics salesperson, general manager, and company owner. An Alabama native, Browning resides in New Orleans with his family and enjoys serving as a Christian worship musician and sound engineer for various churches.
- "I’m very impressed with support and friendliness throughout the process. No damage to my household items. All and all a good experience!"
D.U., June 2015
- "Our coordinator from Armstrong-New Orleans deserves a huge applause. She handled our move from day one with the utmost care. She was readily available to answer all my calls, answered appropriately and was very receptive to my requests all through this process. She went out of her way to make this move a wonderful experience for us. She is the most important reason I will be coming back to United for all my future moving needs. Thank you, Meredith!"
S.T., July 2015
- "I was happy with all who worked on our move. Everyone was very polite, respectful and nice."
B.C., July 2015
- "Professional and efficient. Thank you for a great move!"
K.P., June 2015
- "Excellent customer service and communication. Everyone was great to work with!"
U.B., June 2015